Friday, August 12, 2011

More SoBe Botanicals swatches

Here's the last 5 shades from my recent SoBe Botanicals order. All are swatched over Detrivore primer.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SoBe's color descriptions, my thoughts italicized.

Dreams - soft shimmery pink, satin pearlescent finish
a warmer pinky just so slightly peachy shade on me

Curious - beautiful light mauve pink, satin pearlescent finish
rosy pink, gorgeous!

Butterfly - beautiful soft violet purple with a hint of shimmer, satin finish
a medium lilac shade

Posy - medium pretty petal pink, matte satin
looks more softly burnt orange on me than pink, very pretty color

Mango Tango - orange coral, pearlescent shimmer finish
very coral-y. Frankly, I don't remember ordering this one, and it's a full size. SoBe must have included it (no, I didn't double check my packing slip. I know, I should, since I can't remember what I order anymore!). Thanks SoBe!!

These are all really pretty in person, nicely pigmented and great finish on all of them. I love these pearlescent types - shimmery without being over the top. Can't always be super sparkly, you know.

I hope you've found these pictures helpful. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment