Thursday, August 18, 2011

elf Everyday Eye Collection swatches

Well, I figured I might as well do the Everyday Eye Collection swatches too. These shades are mostly darker than the Bright Eye collection, so at least they showed up in the pictures! They're swatched over UDPP.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once again, I'm not going to review the colors. The quality is just not what my readers would expect. I don't want that to sound snobby or anything, but you all know there's a slew of independent companies you can buy from that offer far superior product.

But also once again, that's not to say I wouldn't love this if I was a young girl. The shades are mostly darker than the Bright Eye Collection, so they did show up better both in person and in the pictures. They're not very pigmented, but I definitely felt this collection was a step up from the other. This is also going in the pile for my friend's daughter, who is going to lose her little mind when she sees all the stuff I'm passing along to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment