Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics - white & pink swatches

I received my order probably two weeks ago but have just been so busy I hadn't had time to swatch anything and get it posted. They're on vacation as I type this (8/8) but should be back soon. If you haven't already, check 'em out.

Photobucket
I don't know if you can see the price, but I hit a sale and paid 60 cents per sample.

Photobucket

These were swatched over Detrivore primer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since their store is currently listed as on vacation, there are no products so I can't tell you what their color descriptions said. Sorry! Here's my thoughts, bear in mind my skin is very pale / pink and I'm awful at describing color, so your results may vary!

Powdered Wigs - pearlescent white


White Rose
- shimmery ivory

Ladies in Waiting - soft pink, seemed warmer when swept vs patted

Icing Collection Pink - shimmery medium pink

Pink Rose - hot pink w/blue shimmer

Liasions - shimmery fuchsia

The darker shades I'll post tomorrow for you. I hope you've found the pictures helpful, and thanks for looking!

1 comment: