Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Evil Shades more swatches

A few more Evil Shades swatches for you. Yes, I realize these are a hodge-podge, from different collections with no rhyme or reason. It's hot and my brain isn't working.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Evil Shades color descriptions, my thoughts italicized, if I have anything to add.

Dreamspeaker
- Soothing lilac with silver shimmer- summons an Icy dreamy lilac with silver sparks bursting through.

Faeries Song - Bright cheery purple with a posy pink shift.
nice amount of shimmer to this one.


Conjure
- Stormy sparkling purple- conjures up a mysterious blue shift that floats over the purple base.
a grey-purple-blue shimmery shade, the more I look at it the more unsure I am what I see!

Phoenix - Ash gray with fiery orange and red glitter
solid grey with bits of red glitter


Up til Dawn
- Soft nude/beige/skin tone with a silvery pink flash and green shift
a beachy champagne nue with a hint of greenish, more golden than pink on me. Great summery shade.

I hope you've found the pictures helpful, and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, these are lovely. Faeries song with Conjure in the crease, Phoenix on outer V/lowerlashine and a little Dreamspeaker as an inner corner highlight would be a beautiful look. Really enjoying the ES swatches :)

    ReplyDelete