Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Evil Shades Franken Shadow Swatches

I received my Evil Shades order and these Franken shadows were enclosed. Franken shadows are the small amounts left over from leftover batches of discontinued shades, limited editions with just a smidge left, or any other small amounts of colors. It's a nice way to use up the leftovers!

I remember looking at them but didn't order any (I had to check my email since I order so many things I forget what I order, duh), so I'm not quite sure which numbers they are. The invoice said #4, which must be the second from left. A very nice special treat, so thank you, Evil Shades!

If anyone knows for sure which is which, please feel free to share. I don't want to put the wrong color numbers if anyone's interested in ordering these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The light pink on the left is a nice soft pearlescent shade, really pretty. I love light pinks.

The darker pink is the one I'm assuming is #4, which says "Purpled mauve with pink undertone and multi color shimmer". It's definitely a shade I'll wear.

The green is a soft springy green, nice amount of shimmer. I'm not big on greens but you know, this is really nice.

The last shade is black - I want to say it's matte but I really don't think it is. There's something else in there, and a bit of red sparkle to boot. Nice and dark, perfect.

Hope you've enjoyed these pics, and definitely check out the Franken shades! Thanks for looking.

The

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, actually it's Grab bag #4. I had a few "Franken Shadows" that there just wasn't enough to really put up on the site so I divided them up into 6 grab bags and randomly drew order numbers and tucked them in.
    You have to watch me, I'm notorious for dropping unannounced goodies in random orders because I can! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! They're lovely, and much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete