Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream - Snow, Fresh Pink, Fuchsia swatches

I swatched some MUFE stuff this morning since my recent Sephora order arrived on Saturday. I wanted to get some posts in the queue since hubby's on vacation this week and I won't get much done.

As I'm working on previewing this, I see I'm having Photobucket issues again. I resize the photos and add text, which shows up in Photobucket, but doesn't appear within my post. Sooner or later it straightens itself out. Meanwhile, apologies for the mess.

Outside no flash - took two since the sun was going in & out

Photobucket

Photobucket

outside with flash

Photobucket

Photobucket

inside no flash
Photobucket

inside with flash
Photobucket

I applied the swatches with a small taklon flat "push" style liner brush. The Snow went on a bit gloppy, but that was more from me trying to get it on dark enough to show up in the picture. Normally it goes on quite smooth, as you can see in the other two shades.

The Fresh Pink was much more intense than I thought, definitely makes any shadow you put over it more vivid. I've only worn the Snow and Fresh Pink so far and didn't use any eye primer under them. My lids aren't oily so I figured it would hold on, and it did.

Hope you've found these pics helpful, and thanks for looking!

3 comments: