Thursday, June 30, 2011

Illamasqua Sob and Laid Cream Blush swatches

I ordered Illamasqua's Cream Blush in Laid with my recent Tarte for True Blood order. I bought Sob a while back but wanted to compare the two. $24 from Sephora.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sob is a "cool candy pink" and Laid is a "bright rose pink" shade, both have a dewy finish that makes my skin look glowing and healthy. A lot of the blushes I've tried are slightly warmer, more watermelon pink, which I'm not as comfortable in. Sob is my g0-to blush, and although I just got Laid I think I'll use this quite often. That didn't sound right, just got Laid. I wish everyone would stop with these innuendo laden blush names already!

Sephora carries 5 Illamasqua Cream Blush shades, but there are 12 available (13 in the EU). I was thinking about trying Promise, even though it's a warm candy pink, and Lies, which is a pearlescent cool pink. Promise is available at Sephora but Lies isn't, so that one will have to wait til my next direct order (hello, skin base).

Hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love Illamasqua blushers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The names ARE so innuendo laden! Even worse is when I read Sob, I automatically read it as "Son of a..." you know the rest. Yikes. I keep reminding myself it's "sob", like weep.

    ReplyDelete