Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tarte Cheek Stain - True Love and Dollface swatches

I picked up True Love a couple of weeks ago and Dollface a few days ago. I've worn True Love a couple of times but haven't used Dollface yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

True Love is a sheer watermelon shade, and Dollface is a soft pink shimmer. I didn't realize when I snapped the pics that Dollface is really hard to see. I should've drawn a box around it to help, oops! You can see both shades are really sheer, truly a cheek stain. These work well for me on days when my rosacea is a bit more noticeable, it gives me just a hint of color without emphasizing the redness.

I actually bought a second True Love on my recent visit, only because I didn't remember that was the shade I already had. Duh! I haven't opened it yet, so I'll exchange it on my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment