Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Meow Cosmetics Snow Lynx and Inquisitive Siamese swatches

Here's some quick swatches of Meow Cosmetics shades Snow Lynx and Inquisitive Siamese. These are both the Flawless formula.

Photobucket

I applied the foundation really heavy so you could easily see it. Keep in mind the "no flash" pictures really do show the color most accurately. The flash does something weird and throws the colors off.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I haven't worn mineral foundation in a few months, since my skin wasn't cooperating. But after switching to a different moisturizer, it seems I'm now able to wear it. I'm really happy, since I prefer mineral foundation for the hot summer months.

Normally I use a mix of Snow Lynx and Inquisitive Siamese, no precise measurements, just sort of wing it. It's an average of about 50/50. The Inquisitive Siamese looks like it matches really well when I first apply it, but after about 15 minutes or so it's noticeably dark. Adding the Snow Lynx really makes it perfect.

I hope you've found these pictures helpful. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment