Friday, May 6, 2011

Illamasqua LF120 and CF120 Swatches

Photobucket

I purchased Illamasqua's Light Liquid and Cream Foundations in shade #120 to swatch for you. The Light Liquid shade is slightly different than the Cream formula. The Cream is much thicker and provides heavier coverage, and appears more peachy on my skin than the Light Liquid. My Light Liquid review can be found here, and my Cream Foundation review can be found here. Please note the reviews are for different shades.

Photobucket


The outside pictures are the most accurate. However, for reasons I haven't figured out, when I use the flash on my camera, I look oddly yellow/beige. The "no flash" pictures do show my true skin color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These shades are too dark for me but I wanted to swatch them for you anyway. They're still better than many other brands' lighter shades though. It reminds me of the lighter L'oreal shades (Ivory, Pale, Porcelain), which I used way back when. They never matched my skin but I'd mix all sorts of things in with them to lighten them up and make them passable.

I will compare LF115 and LF120 in tomorrow's post, then the creams the next day. I hope you've found these pictures helpful. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Off topic but I LOVE your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's from Deranged Dollies. Ivy did a great job!

    ReplyDelete