Monday, May 23, 2011

Detrivore Purple Swatches

Some more Detrivore purples for you. Please note Concubine is listed under Blushes, not shadows, on their website.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Detrivore's color descriptions, with my thoughts italicized after

Concubine - Concubine is a faded mauve color. Rather subtle and looks great as an eyeshadow. This color is a matte.
This really does look great as a shadow! It's a great soft purple/pink shade.


Plasma
- a pastel purple matte color.
nice pastel color, but not a wimpy pastel. Nice and bright, really pretty shade.


Gorgon
- Gorgon is a light purple shimmery shade. This color has been reformulated due to changing suppliers.
nice and soft, perfect amount of shimmer. The name makes me think of Gorgonzola, because my son watches way too much Food Network!


Muse - Muse is a light purple shadow with pink and blue tones. Soft and feminine. This color has been reformulated to darken the tone and has more pink shimmer in it. This color contains carmine.
super gorgeous, and yes, soft and feminine. The blue shimmer really peeks out in this, which I usually frown upon, but it's just lovely!


Creature
- a bright purple matte color
everyone needs a great purple matte! It's not too intense, perfect for green eyes.

Endangered - a deep purple matte
This one is more red violet on me than dark purple. I would love this as a nail color!

Scar - Scar is a gorgeous gray purple shade. When applied wet the purple color really pops.
It looks better in person than my pics. Nice finish, good amount of shimmer.

Fluid - Fluid is a purplish blue color that is loaded with pink and purple shimmer. It's a perfect shadow for those that like to sparkle.
This is more blue than I'd normally wear, but the sparkle sure makes it tempting for me!

I hope you've found these swatches helpful, and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment