Saturday, April 9, 2011

Evil Shades pink & purple swatches

My Evil Shades sample order arrived last week, but I just didn't get much time to take pics. When I finally did and downloaded them, I realized one of the shades barely made it into a pic, but I figure I'll post what I have now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Evil Shades' Color Descriptions, my thoughts italicized:

Suffocation
- medium pink with blue/purple undertones.
This is a gorgeous shade, the blue undertones really sparkle.


Illusive
- red based matte purple
nice orchid type color

Zombie - blackened red toned burgundy wine with shimmer
nice deep burgundy, good amount of shimmer


Cheshire
- discontinued, can't find their description.
I won't tell you how lovely it is since it's discontinued. But go grab one if it's still available.


Mordant
- deep purple with copper shimmer
I'm not normally one for copper but this is a nice shade.

Abyss - deep purple with shimmer
never met a deep purple I didn't like!


I did purchase some other shades (greys/blacks) and some lippies, hope to get to them soon.

1 comment:

  1. Those look really great!! You do a great job with swatches...

    ReplyDelete