Saturday, March 12, 2011

Black Roses - the Killing of Sophie Lancaster

You've seen the banner to the right. You've seen me wearing shirts with the S.O.P.H.I.E. logo. I've mentioned the foundation on several occasions, included links for you to find out more. I'd like to ask everyone to take a few minutes and listen to this.

Black Roses - the Killing of Sophie Lancaster

You can download this from BBC for the next week.

I'm not going to lie to you - I started to cry as soon as the Cure's "All Cats are Grey" started playing in the beginning. But it's worth it to take a few minutes, sit and listen.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. The story made me cry too, but you are right, it is definitely worth listening to. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too late to download it - would really like to get hold of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will dig through my files and see if I saved it - if so, I'll try to repost it here.

    You can also keep tabs on it through the Sophie Lancaster Foundation (sophielancaster.com) and they will let everyone know if it's going to be available again.

    ReplyDelete