Tuesday, March 22, 2011

6 More Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick swatches

Finally, the last 6 of the lipsticks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Morgana's color descriptions:


Plumeria - red-plum with a shifting blue-green sheen

Guilded Ballerina - light pink with an intense gold sheen

Love Lies Bleeding (not a 2011 shade) - deep red.


Clay Bakin' (I labeled this one Clay Baked, sorry!!!) - peachy-brown

Plum Crazy - muted plum with a slight metallic finish, gold & pink shifting sheen

Lust After Midnight - blackened red with a brown undertone and a slightly metallic sheen

I do intend to be consistent in my swatch labeling, it just never seems to work out. But I figure I might as well go ahead and post, because waiting for perfection means they'll never get posted!

Hope you've found them helpful. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all of these, Cin. I originally thought I wanted Amethyst, but after seeing your swatches I may have to go after Blackberry and Lust After Midnight. They're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all really pretty colors, it makes it very hard to narrow down to only a few. The sample sizes are really nice, I get several uses out of them and then I can decide which full sizes to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the swatches!!
    it's very helpful!!

    ReplyDelete