Monday, January 24, 2011

AgonysDecay on Etsy

Kicking myself for not mentioning this lovely seller to all of you sooner..... Miss Jenny, proprietress of AgonysDecay is a sweetheart, makes darkly beautiful pieces, and is an all out great seller.

Her feedback attests to this - over 2500, 100% positive feedback. She's also sold on a few smaller auction sites, Goth Auctions being one, and has over 900 positive transactions there as well. This is one seller you needn't think twice about.

Miss Jenny offers jewelry, cameos, creepy hair accessories, soaps, gift tags, and other spooky items that fit well into many a home, be it year round or just for Halloween.

Sadly, the few items I have purchased from her have all been gifts. Luckily, I did buy a cameo necklace for a swap, but my partner turned out to be a deadbeat so I kept the necklace for myself! I've worn it in a few FOTD's that I've posted but my hair is usually in the way, so you've probably never noticed it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love her colored skull & black cat bracelets.


cute little batty soaps!

Soaps can be made in a variety of colors and scents, as well as unscented. The only problem is figuring out which scent you'll want most!

She also accepts custom orders, simply convo her. Check out her shop, you're sure to find something irresistible!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I am going to check this out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, I could see you in one of her cameos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bat soaps, and the necklace! I'm definitely checking them out right now!

    (P.S. I awarded some blog awards to ya! :3
    http://tinyurl.com/47gjh2f)

    ReplyDelete