Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Meow Cosmetics 6 Alien Abduction Swatches


Sorry, the photos from this post have been lost.

Next up - Meow's Alien Abduction! I only ordered 6 of the 19 shadow shades, since you all know I don't wear many colors. Plus I really am trying to stick with the low buy (the NO buy is out the window).

Swatches are left to right, top row dry, bottom row over Pixie Epoxy. First pic is inside no flash, second inside with flash. Third is outside no flash, fourth is outside with flash. Remember to CLICK the pics to enlarge.

Probe - Mind Control - Abductee - Sighting - Close Encounter - Vivisection







Meow's Color Descriptions
Probe - sparkly sheer silver/gray
Mind Control - soft lusty lilac with a blue iridescence undertone
Abductee - silver sparkly muted thistle (LE shade!)
Sighting - rosy hued violet shining with raspberry iridescence
Close Encounter - crystal clear purple crocus with iridescent luminous blue undertone
Vivisection - dark cabernet wine with velvety red sheen and sparkle

I love Probe - dry, it's soft and super shimmery, and would make a wonderful highlight shade. Over the PE, it's more silvery, better for midtone/crease use. Fantastic either way!

Sighting - it really pops over the PE, super vivid and fantastic! Even though I'm not big on blue, it's gorgeous in person.

There's a few others I should have ordered - don't know why I didn't. Maybe it's because I usually order around 1 to 2am, my brain must've been elsewhere. UFO, Xenophobe, Gray Matter, and the Radiation glow powder, you're next on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment