Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fyrinnae Order 6/15


Sorry, the photos from this blog post have been lost.


I placed a small Fyrinnae order on 6/9 at around 11pm and it arrived today, super fast! Wrapped in a cute pink satin bag with floral tissue paper, a nice touch. I ordered a full size Pixie Epoxy, 5 lip lustres (actually 6, I got two of the same color, duh), and a free sample of Victorian Vamp shadow.

All pics are left to right: Reincarnation - Sheer red enhanced with tiny reflective sparkles (not gritty glitter!). The sparkles are varying hues of blue and purple, changing to pink/orange in some lighting, making this a multi-dimensional shade.

Sugar-Coated Revenge - Deep plum-hued purple, enhanced with tiny reflective sparkle (not gritty glitter!). The sparkles are varying hues of blue and purple, changing to pink/orange in some lighting, making this a multi-dimensional shade

Beloved - Semi-sheer mauve-pink enhanced with tiny reflective sparkle (not gritty glitter!). The sparkles are varying hues of blue and purple, changing to pink/orange in some lighting

Candy Decadence - Looks quite green/teal, or rather forest green on purple in most light, but changes to a deep shimmering plum with pink shimmer at different angles and closer to light, or in sunlight. Looks good layered or alone especially on deeper skintones.

Shangri-La - Vibrant, azalea purple-pink.

Victorian Vamp shadow - Deep, dark plum shade with a little white sparkle.

Outside, sunlight, no flash. Swatched on my arm, ouch, sunburn!


Indirect light (outside), no flash


In shade


I wore Shangri-La today, cotton candy scented. Great color, not sticky, nicely scented without being overpowering. Can't wait to wear the others!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I don't think I could live without Pixie Epoxy, I feel naked when I don't use it.

    I haven't ordered from Fyrinnae in ages, I still need to try the new colors in the lippies and Arcane Magic shadows. They all look so pretty.

    Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my first Fyrinnae order today and my PE. Can't wait to try them, got a few sample jars of Arcane Magic eyeshadows, because I was just drawn to them by the name :)
    Will definitely have a look at the lip lustres next time I shop there. Will have to hunt around for lip photos first though, but your swatches are really good :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooooooooooorgeous!
    I love your swatches :)
    So glad you got Pixie Epoxy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I just slapped a little lustre on my arm & snapped away. If I had known people would be looking at them, I'd have taken individual swatches in various lighting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love shangri-la! It's so amazing! I cannot wait until there is full sizes availiable again!

    ReplyDelete